Elite Pelvic Floor
Elite Pelvic Floor
Strengthen Your Pelvic Floor Muscles at Elite Spa
Pelvic floor muscle health has emerged as one of the key issues in American and European countries in the recent few years. Now, it has become a public health problem globally.
Request an Appointment
What is Elite Pelvic Floor?
A private repair cushion is a physiotherapy cushion for pelvic floor rehabilitation. This non-invasive beauty treatment relies on the most advanced Elite Pelvic Floor technology to stimulate your motor neurons directly and control your pelvic floor muscles. It will provide extreme pelvic floor muscle training without any pain or discomfort. If you have weak pelvic floor muscles, you can use this treatment to strengthen the muscles and restore their elasticity. It can also treat sexual dysfunction or urine leakage caused by a weak pelvic floor muscle.
Elite Pelvic Floor technology comes with FDA and CE International Safety Certification to ensure no discomfort or injury during the treatment process. You don’t have to take off your clothes and each session gets completed within 30 minutes. There is no recovery period, no pain, no embarrassment, and no anesthesia. If you are afraid of vaginal reduction surgery or have a hectic work life, then this treatment is ideal for you.
How does Elite Pelvic Floor Work?
Elite Pelvic Floor technology generates magnetic vibration waves through a coil to stimulate motor neurons and extremely train your pelvic floor muscles. The pelvic floor muscles will be adequately stimulated to generate repeated hyper-contractions and enhance the muscle control ability. This will enhance the coordination of its contraction and tension, stimulate tissue repair, and promote the recovery of the pelvic floor muscle’s physiological functions. It will also improve elasticity, restore firmness, increase blood circulation, and boost the function of your pelvic floor muscles.
Benefits of Elite Pelvic Floor Treatment
At Elite Spa, we help you to find results that last. Our Elite Pelvic Floor process is simple and gives you long-lasting relief from stubborn fat. Once you go through the process, here is how you’d see the results:
Who is an Ideal Candidate for this Treatment?
- It is ideal for women who are trying to get pregnant as the treatment will decrease the risk of miscarriage caused by a short cervix. It will strengthen your pelvic floor relaxation to decrease the chance of bed rest, support the fetus, prevent severe uterine, and vaginal prolapse.
- The treatment will improve vaginal relaxation and help women with sexual life dissatisfaction.
- It is also ideal for mothers who are going through childbirth. It will prevent issues like vaginal bulging and urinary leakage.
- If you are over 35 years of age and not preparing for pregnancy, this treatment will also benefit you. It will restore elasticity to the vagina and uterus thereby increasing moisture secretion and blood circulation.
- It is ideal for women who have undergone gynecological surgery.
- Moreover, it is also ideal for men who want to improve their vitality, avoid incontinence, and reduce the urgency of urination.
Elite Pelvic Floor Process
Elite Pelvic floor muscles help to maintain and physiologically produce max voluntary contraction when you perform general exercises. However, the hyper-contraction exercise caused as a result of private repair chair treatment is higher than the tension generated by Max Voluntary Contraction.
The Elite Pelvic Floor facilitates violent contraction of the PFM (pelvic floor muscles) for several seconds. This intensity can not be achieved by doing Kegel exercises.
Why Elite Pelvic Floor Treatment is Important?
Elite Pelvic Floor treatment can help with –
- Postpartum rehabilitation
- Potential injury of your pelvic floor muscles due to childbirth, illness, or exercise
- Urinary incontinence, urinary dysfunction, and overactive bladder
- Male proctalgia, interstitial cystitis, chronic pelvic pain, and vaginismus
- Fecal incontinence and constipation
- Lack of female sexual pleasure
- Male erectile dysfunction and sexual dysfunction
Elite Pelvic Floor Treatment at Elite Spa
Your pelvic floor muscles not only support your pelvic organs but also prevent stress urinary incontinence, flatus vaginalis, leakage of urine, and others. It also plays a huge role in reproduction and sexual response. If you are an ideal candidate for private repair chair treatment, then Elite Spa is the right place for you. Most patients have experienced great results after 1-2 treatment sessions. Up to 95% of urinary incontinence and 93% of female sexual dysfunction can be treated with Elite Pelvic Floor process.
Contact us today to book an appointment and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.